POSTPONED – Regatta on the River Event Postponed Until Sunday, Aug 12th

Dear Regatta Volunteers,

Unfortunately, thunderstorms and heavy rain is likely for the remainder of the day and the decision has been made to postpone the Regatta to tomorrow, Sunday, August 12th at 11:30am for the 10 mile race and 12:00pm for the 5 mile race. Volunteers should be there by 9:30am.

We are keeping a close eye on the forecast for tomorrow and will send another email tonight to confirm plans for tomorrow.

Please call 516-437-4000 or email if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
NRSP Foundation Student Board

Scroll to Top